- Date: June 23-24, 2018
- Stages: 15
- Minimum rounds: 270
- Divisions recognized: Standard, Production
- Categories recognized: Regular
- Shooting range location: Tuv aimag, Mongolia, 35 km from Ulaanbaatar, 715611, 106.812677
|Confirmation||June 23 09:00 – 10:00||Shooting range|
|Main Match (day 1)||June 23 10:00 – 17:00||Shooting range|
|Main Match (day 2)||June 24 09:00 – 15:00||Shooting range|
|Score verification||June 24 16:00 – 17:00||Shooting range|
|Awards ceremony||June 24 20:00 – 22:00||Restaurant to be determined|
- Gun and ammunition permit: Shooters have should apply for firearm entry permit, permit is free of charge. All final firearms information MUST be received before June 4th, 2018
To apply we need you to send us to email@example.com;
-Gun permits form (Registration_form_Mongolian_Open_2018).
-Copy of passport
Guns have to be unloaded while transporting and placed separately from ammunition. All firearms and ammunition will be picked up from airport and stored till competition day. Competitors are cautioned that MOST airlines observe IATA recommendations, which permit each passenger to carry a maximum of 5 kilogram (11 lbs.) of ammunition as checked baggage. This limit equates to approximately 400 rounds of 9mm or 300 rounds of .40 S&W.
- Registration to the match: click here . Registration deadline June 15th.
- Registration fee: US$ 100 p/person. Can pay in place.
- Range surface: Gravel
- Temperature: The monthly average temperature in Mongolia in June is +24° C+32° C. Remember to bring sun block and headwear to the range.
- Food and beverage: Food and refreshments will be for sale at the range.
- Transportation: Transportation to and from the match can be reserved through federation.
- Arbitration fee: US$ 100