- Match: Handgun, Level III
- Date: May 20-21, 2017
- Stages: 12
- Minimum rounds: 210
- Divisions recognized: Standard, Production
- Categories recognized: Regular
- Shooting range location: Sergelen sum, Tuv aimag, Mongolia, 35 km from Ulaanbaatar (715611, 106.812677)
|Registration||May 20 09:00 – 10:00||Shooting range|
|Main Match (day 1)||May 20 10:00 – 17:00||Shooting range|
|Main Match (day 2)||May 21 09:00 – 15:00||Shooting range|
|Score verification||May 21 16:00 – 17:00||Shooting range|
|Awards ceremony||May 21 20:00 – 22:00||Restaurant to be determined|
- Gun and ammunition permit: Shooters have should apply for firearm entry permit, permit is free of charge. All final firearms information MUST be received before May 1st, 2017
To apply we need you to send us;
- Gun permits form (download here).
- Copy of passport and send to email@example.com
Guns have to be unloaded while transporting and placed separately from ammunition. All firearms and ammunition will be picked up from airport and stored till competition day. Competitors are cautioned that MOST airlines observe IATA recommendations, which permit each passenger to carry a maximum of 5 kilogram (11 lbs.) of ammunition as checked baggage. This limit equates to approximately 400 rounds of 9 mm or 300 rounds of .40 S&W.
- Registration to the match: click here . Registration deadline May 10th 2017.
- Registration fee: US$ 100 p/person. Can pay in place.
- Range surface: Gravel
- Temperature: The monthly average temperature in Mongolia in May is +10+20° C. Remember to bring sun block and headwear to the range.
- Food and beverage: Food and refreshments will be for sale at the range.
- Transportation: Transportation to and from the match can be reserved through federation.
- Arbitration fee: US$ 100